Day 2 - 7

Saturday I left for a conference. Work paid for pretty much everything while I was there. This is what came in over and above :)

Version 2 Day 2 - Friday, October 2nd

I treated myself to Starbucks before work on Friday.

Purchases: $6.62
Final for the day Under by $0.51
To date Under by $7.64

Day 3 - Saturday, October 3rd

I misjudged my time in the morning and had to grab a quick lunch while on my way to pick up a the board member I was carpooling with to the conference.

Purchases: $4.83
Final for the day Under by $2.30
To date Under by $9.94

Day 4 - Sunday, October 4th

I spent the morning sight seeing and taking only pictures. In the afternoon I went to the mall but all I bought was a drink...and a snack...and some of the new "instant" coffee (which I haven't even tried yet!)

Purchases: $9.75
Final for the day Over by $2.62
To date Under by $7.32

Day 5 - Monday, October 5th

I was trapped in meetings for most of the day. In the late afternoon I escaped and went and stimulated the local economy - read: scrapbook stores :D

Purchases: $24.96
Final for the day Over by $17.83
To date Over by $10.51

Day 6 - Tuesday, October 6th

Again trapped in meetings. I didn't go out this time though.

Purchases: $0.00
Final for the day Under by $7.13
To date Over by $3.38

Day 7 - Wednesday, October 7th

Meetings in the morning. Driving in the afternoon. Skipped Starbucks after church.

Purchases: $0.00
Final for the day Under by $7.13
To date Under by $3.75

0 comments: