Labour Day Weekend

Day Twenty: September 4
Liquidation World (a local store) was having some *crazy* sales this weekend. I got four pairs of shoes...well, three pairs of flip flops and a pair of sandles and a skirt for twenty five cents each!

That offsets the sunglasses I bought. I'm not one to spend a lot of sun glasses. Ten dollar ones are perfectly fine for me BUT, I won a $100 gift certificate from the radio so I splurged and got some Nine West ones. This entry would be so much better with pictures but I haven't had time to take them yet and I don't really want to delay it so:

Liquidation World: $2.09
Iris the Visual Group: $45.60
Saved? at least $150!
Final for the day Over by $40.56
To date Over by $164.69

Day Twenty One: September 5
On the way over to Mom & Dad's in the morning I had to stop off at the grocery store. I picked up a latte while I was there...and spilled it while I was driving. The whole thing. All over the floor. Not good :(
Spilled Latte: $3.10
Tim Hortons Ice Capp: $2.49
Canada Line Ticket: $2.50
Latte that I actually got to drink: $3.10
"Chicken Soup for the Country Soul" from a used book store in Vancouver: $2.24
Canada Line Ticket: $2.50
Final for the day Over by $6.07
To date Over by $170.76

Day Twenty Two: September 6
Quiet day. My only purchase was a latte (I really need to break this habit!) before bible study.
Latte: $3.10
Final for the day Under by $40.56
To date Over by $166.73

Day Twenty Three: September 7
No purchases.
Final for the day Under by $7.13
To date Over by $159.60

0 comments: